HOME
  • Welcome to Hanoi University of Natural Resources & Environment
SearchSitemapContact|  
 MAP POSITION
  Online: 4  

2 5 5 8 0 8 3

News
Chairman of municipal committee Nguyen The Thao visited and checked the operation of the best dormitory in Hanoi

On February 4th, 2015, Mr Nguyen The Thao, chairman of municipal committee, member of center committee, deputy Party secretary, Hanoi chairman of Hanoi municipal committee visit pupils, students, and check the operation in largest dormitory in Hanoi, My Dinh II

The project of building housing construction for pupils, students in My Dinh, Tu Liem South District, Hanoi City is the project  has modern design building in the land area has cover 16.900m2 with 3 set construction 21 floors high ( exclude basement and technique infrastructure), including 5 completed floors are already in used, producing accommodation for 7.368 students, average from 6 to 8 students/ rooms with the total project investment of 979 billion VND, with the money sources basic from government bonds and the infrastructure investment from city budget.

Items, interior equipment were completed. The items essential services cater to students who have completed such Dining Room; Kitchen cooking; Health Department; Room grocery and welcome students. The remaining services such as Internet services; the library; Room for haircut, will be completed before the Lunar New Year.

To ensure the foods producing, transportation of students, current Department of Construction recommendations to the competent authority’s additional public transport route for the student dormitory My Dinh II. The entire area will be invested dormitory modern management systems using information technology in management, each student will be issued an ID card attached to the chip, and each person's assets are managed by proximity card integrated applications. All student contributions are paid through bank accounts. The basement will use technology automatically keeps transaction vehicles and touch the card used to manage security properties for the students and ensure circulation of the student parking during rush hours.

The completed project dormitory My Dinh II and put into use to ensure conditions of life, living, learning and stable facilities for students will help reduce the load on the needs of the student hostel University Resources and Environment in particular Hanoi, Hanoi in general.

Some pictures of the visit:

Information about dormitory My Dinh II –  Hanoi University of Natural Resources and Environment

Address: Zone 5, students’ accommodation My Dinh II, Ham Nghi street, Tu Liem South, Hanoi.

1. Register object- Students are studying  in Hanoi University of Natural Resources and Environment

2. Numbers of accommodation, areas, room prices:

- Including 150 rooms and 900 accommodations

- Areas: 45m2 (for 6 students).

- Prices: 215.000 VND/students/month*.

*(Price including VAT and excluding electrics and water...).

3. Register places

Floor 1 in 10th floors building or management dormitory Campus 1 or 2

4. Contacts and consulting 

Mrs Thủy: 01689825694; Mrs Lam: 01679172027

February 5th, 2015 

Science – technology & International Relations Dept.

10/02/2015

[Print][Preview][Email]

• MT 3
  • Activities
  • Environmental Technolog...
  • In the Meteorological G...
  • In the Meteorological G...
  • Mr President in the cla...

Hanoi University of Natural Resources & Environment
No 41 A Phu Dien Road, Phu Dien precinct, North-Tu Liem district, Hanoi
Tel: (84-24) 38370598 - Fax: (84-24) 38370598
Email: dhtnmt@hunre.edu.vn - Website: http://hunre.edu.vn